If you’re a business owner or leader, how do you feel about your strategic plan of action for the next 12 months? If you’re unclear on how to refresh your brand, simplify your digital marketing execution, or how to accelerate your sales and business financial success, maybe it’s time you write a simple, effective strategic plan of action.
I recently launched my newest book called Radical Clarity for Business – How to Empower People for Better Results at Work. The book helps motivated owners, leaders, and teams take charge of strategy, goals, and action steps. Radical Clarity for Business delivers a simple, do-it-yourself approach for empowering employees to get better results at work.
How is the Radical Clarity process different from other strategic action planning solutions? First, you can write your own strategic plan by reading the book and following the steps. Second, the Radical Clarity process teaches you the inner game of leadership and specific ways to empower your sales, customer service, marketing, and finance people. Also, the process has helped improve results for hundreds of company owners, leaders, and thousands of employees.
The Radical Clarity approach helps decision makers and leaders know the best action steps to take, when, and by whom. It’s all about empowering you and your people to avoid costly mistakes while creating a culture of accountability, trust, and results.
Radical Clarity for Business is a strategic action planning process that bolsters brands, simplifies marketing, drives sales pipeline acceleration, and financial results for teams. It’s a short, easy-to-read book that guides owners and leaders each step of the way to a better strategic plan of action.
Start taking your mission, vision, purpose, and action plan to the next level in only a few hours. Here’s what you’ll discover when you read the book and share it with everyone on your team:
- 10 proven ways for empowering your people through diversity and inclusion.
- Save thousands by using a simple, do-it-yourself process for writing your own strategic action plan.
- 10 powerful questions to assess and gauge the current potential of your team for improvement.
- How to determine your “Pillars of Profit” for taking the most essential action steps.
- 23 key discovery questions for refreshing your brand, improving your storytelling and positioning.
- 28 questions that will help you simplify your marketing and reduce costs, and make marketing people happy.
- 17 essential questions for empowering your sales, customer service, and channel partners.
- 12 powerful insights for driving performance-based hiring and improving retention.
- How to make the most of everyone’s time by managing mindful meetings.
- Healthy habits for measuring and reducing executive and entrepreneurial stress.
Radical Clarity for Business is a must-read book if you own a company or lead an organization, and you want better marketing, sales, and financial results.
Click here to buy your copy on Amazon.com now.